The Family Care Network was established as a Community Based Organization to provide clinical and treatment services and supports to children and youth in a family setting, preferably their own, and within their community, with the goal of enhancing their safety, wellbeing and permanence, and to foster stable and self-sufficient families.
- In the agency’s 25+ year history, our programs have grown to serve over 1,800 children, youth and families annually in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties.
- Programs are delivered in partnership with public and private agencies, and the community.
- The Family Care Network provides 20 distinct programs within five service divisions:
- Therapeutic Foster Care;
- Family Support Services;
- Transitional Housing Services;
- Prevention and Early Intervention Services; and
- Community-Linked Services.
- All agency programs are based on Best Practices, Wraparound Principles and evidence-based or promising practices.
- The Family Care Network values integrity, accountability, program fidelity and outcome-based services, and is accredited by the California Alliance of Child & Family Services.
Check us out: