Sponsor a Child Season is upon us! And thanks to the generosity of our community, we are able to successfully fulfill specific holiday wishes for the children, youth, and families in our care year after year. This year, more than 800 wish requests have been submitted from our children, youth and families!
Instead of mailing lists to the North Pole, FCNI’s children and families send their wishes to FCNI staff—or as we prefer to call ourselves, Santa’s elves. We then share their wish requests with you, our community, and present you with the opportunity to make a child’s holiday dreams come true. Typical wishes include: new shoes for a foster child, toddler clothes for a teen mom or gift cards for household supplies for a family.
There are a few ways to get involved in our Sponsor a Child campaign and spread joy throughout the holidays:
- Sponsor an individual wish
- Share the opportunity with your church or other community organization
- Sponsor multiple wishes through your business.
Or you can do all three!
Here’s how you sign up:
- Select a wish list online at FCNI.org/wish or give us a call at (805) 781-3535 for more information.
- Fulfill all gift requests on your selected wish list(s)
- Drop off all unwrapped gifts by December 1st and. if possible, include a gift bag for wrapping
Help us bring extra joy to the homes of our kids and families this holiday season! We can remind them that even though life can be hard, they are still part of a community who cares for them. This is just another way we can show them they are loved—after all, that’s really what the holidays are all about!
We invite you to Be the Difference this holiday season and Sponsor a Child.