Family Care Network raises funds to support our mission and programs. This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes an on-line donation to FCNI. As your donation is being made online without our assistance or involvement we ask that you complete your details and the amount of your donation carefully as it involves a substantial amount of administrative time to deal with and rectify any errors. In summary:
- Errors in Amount Donated Pledged
- Should an error be made in the amount of any donation, the donor has 10 days in which to notify FCNI of the error. All requests for refunds must be made in writing by email to the CFO of Family Care, i.e. Bobbie Boyer CFO at email@example.com. The request should have the details of the initial donation including the date, amount, name of the donor, any tax receipt number and the nature of the error. Any tax receipt issued for the incorrect amount immediately becomes void and invalid, and a new tax receipt will be issued for the amount of the corrected donation.
- Change of Heart on Donation
- Refunds of the amount pledged cannot be made simply because you have changed your mind. It is for this reason that we ask that you make your choice to donate carefully. Family Care Network is under no obligation to give a refund, but will ensure that any genuine errors (such as to the amount donated) are rectified.
- Errors by Us
- Should an error be made by FCNI, full refunds will be made immediately upon notification of the error and all costs borne FCNI.