Submitted by FCNI on Thu, 08/07/2014 - 2:56pm
Family Care Network foster parents have an important role as professional members a child’s treatment team. Some foster parent responsibilities include
- Provide a safe, caring, healthy home environment
- Maintain open communication with Family Care Network staff
- Work closely with our clinical staff on treatment issues and implementing case plans
- Participate regularly in training programs
- Keep your child’s file up-to-date with case notes, health information, etc.
- Provide normal transportation for health care, school functions, clothes shopping, etc.
- Assist child in setting and reaching goals
- Provide adult supervision of children in the foster home