join our team!
Host Homes Needed
Family Care Network has a unique opportunity for you to help change the life of local youth! As a Host Home, you’ll work with a team to provide a youth working toward self-sufficiency with a stable home while being a positive role model.
- Free housing
- Valuable experience working with youth/young adults ages 16-24
- Openings may be in both San Luis Obispo and north Santa Barbara Counties
- Maintain a full or part-time job or pursue college education while filling this role
- 21 years of age or older
- Be of good character and reputation, professional, and communicate effectively
- Work well in a team environment
- Possess compassion, patience and teachability
- Meet all state criminal record and health screening clearance requirements
- and have an acceptable DMV record
- Provide healthy and stable role modeling for youth/young adults
- Maintain a safe and healthy living environment
- Communicate to staff regularly