Administrative Assistant - Front Desk
The Family Care Network, Inc., (FCNI) an equal opportunity employer, is currently recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Assistant - Front Desk. This is a position based at FCNI’s San Luis Obispo, CA headquarters. This position is responsible for maintaining the front desk duties including answering and forwarding phone calls, providing administrative support to other admin staff, data entry, file maintenance and various clerical duties.
Compensation and Benefits
- Part-Time hourly position (25 hours per week), immediate opening in San Luis Obispo, CA
- $15.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience plus $0.60 per hour for Spanish Bilingual differential if applicable
- Benefits for Part-Time (25+ hrs per week) employees: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 6 days annually of paid sick time, 403(b) retirement plan
- Work a daily schedule of Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Perform regular office duties including, but not limited to: word processing, filing, file auditing, data entry, answering telephones, and receiving visitors and managing incoming faxes.
- Receive and open agency mail, ensuring that documents are date stamped, and routed to the proper person. Handle outgoing mail including metering regular and bulk mailings.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous clerical duties as requested.
- At least three years’ experience in a professional office environment with a full range of clerical duties.
- Must be knowledgeable of typing (45-60 wpm), clerical/office procedures, and customer service.
- Knowledgeable and have hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows software and must be familiar with Word processing, Google Mail, and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Be of good character and reputation, professional, communicate effectively, and able to follow agency policy & procedures
- Meet all state criminal record & health (including drug test) screening clearance requirements and have a valid CA driver’s license, insurance & acceptable DMV record