Licensed Clinical Supervisor (LCSW, LMFT)
The Family Care Network, Inc., (FCNI), an equal opportunity employer, is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Licensed Clinical Supervisor. The Licensed Clinical Supervisor will supervise and provide leadership in a strength-based, solution-focused, culturally competent approach within the program(s) in which they are assigned, which may include any of FCNI’s Foster Care, Wraparound, TBS/IHBS/Specialty Mental Health, MHSA/FSP or TAY programs. The Licensed Clinical Supervisor may also provide counseling services, facilitation and coordination of multi-agency child and family team meeting and crisis intervention.
FCNI is a progressive, dynamic organization with a 35-year history serving San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties through multiple programs designed to strengthen and preserve families and individuals impacted by trauma. Programs are delivered in partnership with public and private agencies and the community. With our "grow your own" philosophy, FCNI provides excellent advancement opportunities.
FCNI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, FCNI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Due to the State Public Health Officer Order issued by the State of California: All workers who provide services or work in Health Care Facilities, including Behavioral Health are required to show proof of a COVID19 Vaccination.
Workers may be exempt from the vaccination requirements only upon providing FCNI's Human Resources department a declination form, signed by the individual stating either of the following: (1) the worker is declining vaccination based on Religious Beliefs, or (2) the worker is excused from receiving any COVID-19 vaccine due to Qualifying Medical Reasons
- To be eligible for a Qualified Medical Reasons exemption the worker must also provide to FCNI's Human Resources department a written statement signed by a physician, nurse practitioner, or other licensed medical professional practicing under the license of a physician stating that the individual qualifies for the exemption (but the statement should not describe the underlying medical condition or disability) and indicating the probable duration of the worker’s inability to receive the vaccine (or if the duration is unknown or permanent, so indicate).
- Wear a surgical mask or higher-level respirator approved by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), such as an N95 filtering face piece respirator, at all times while in the facility.
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Scale $77,542.40 - $99,236.80 ( See details below for annual starting rate)
- 40 hrs. - Full-Time/Exempt position in San Luis Obispo County.
- Starting annual salary: $77,542.40
- Plus, a Spanish Bilingual differential (if applicable) of a 10% increase on the Employee's hourly base rate of pay
- Additional compensation for participating in after-hours on-call.
- Mileage reimbursement $0.62 per mile.
Eligible to enroll into benefits on the 1st of the month following employee's first day of employment. These are all high quality and comprehensive plans.
- FCNI will cover 75% of employee's premium and 60% of employee's dependent’s premium on the primary plan offered-Aetna PPO Health Benefit, Vision and Dental PPO - Average monthly premium for Employee Only plans $125.68 (Spouse and family plans available).
- (HMO and HSA plans available)
- Humana Life Insurance - $25,000 death benefit at no charge to the employee.
- Employee Assistance Program - Aetna Resources and Support at no charge to the employee which includes resources and support in:
- Emotional well-being support
- Legal services
- Daily life assistance
- Financial services, etc.
- 403(b) plan which allows employees to contribute a portion of their salary pre-tax toward their retirement with a monthly employer match.
- 12 paid holidays annually
- 17 days of PTO accrued annually (increases after 3 years of service)
- Reimbursement for fees associated with registering and maintaining the professional licenses required of the position (such as BBS licensing fees)
- FCNI provides free CEU courses for maintaining ongoing education requirements for professional licensure
- Licensed Clinical Supervisor shall be responsible for providing supervision and direction in case management, social work and therapeutic activities in their assigned program, including, but not limited to the following:
- Assigning caseload
- Conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings;
- Reviewing treatment plans, incident reports, case notes, required documentation and related MediCal procedures and requirements;
- Coordinating services with other FCNI programs.
- Ability to provide on-call 24/7 support as assigned.
- Ability to provide strong leadership within the organization and the community.
- May represent the agency or participate in whatever community meetings, workshops/seminars, public or private advisory boards, or professional organizations as best serves the agency, and as authorized by the COO/Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide counseling services, facilitation and coordination of multi-agency child and family team meeting and crisis interventions as assigned.
- Supervise staff in:
- Performance evaluations
- Corrective Action Plans
- Provide individual supervision as needed
- Facilitate group supervision meetings
- Provide BBS clinical supervision within scope of BBS guidelines (when eligible and assigned)
- Participate in the hiring and training of staff as assigned
- Be flexible in schedule availability, which can include evenings and weekends in order to ensure coordination and continuity of services in accordance to FCNI's Best Practices and contractual obligations.
- In addition to being available to respond to in-person work, FCNI offers flexible remote/telecommuting work.
- Must possess a current license for a minimum of 2 years as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist (LMFT) in order to provide BBS clinical supervision per the BBS regulations.
- Knowledge of case work methods, evidence-based practices, family therapy, safety organized practices, trauma informed care, CANS, CSEC, Child and Family Team meeting facilitation processes , theories of cognitive behavior and behavior management, theories of child development and psychology and CCL regulations.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- Must possess the skills and ability to supervise, train and orient, and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
- Be of good character and reputation, able to conduct themselves as a professional, able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and willing to conform to and carry out agency policy, documentation guidelines related to MediCal, procedures and programs.
- Meet all state criminal record, health and drug screening clearance requirements
- Have a valid CA driver's license, insurance, registration and acceptable DMV record