Social Worker - Accepting Resumes for Future Openings
The Family Care Network, Inc., (FCNI) an equal opportunity employer, is accepting applications for the position of Social Worker . This position will work within the agency’s SB 163 Wraparound and Foster Care programs, providing social work, child & family team facilitation, case management and mental health services (therapy, rehab, crisis intervention, etc.) for children/youth and families with severe emotional needs.
FCNI is a progressive, dynamic organization that incorporates evidence-based, wraparound, culturally inclusive, positive youth development and best practices methods in all its programs. The agency is the Central Coast’s largest private children’s foster care and mental health services provider, with 170+ employees serving over 1,800 children & families per year in 17 unique programs. Excellent advancement opportunity.
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time position, serving San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties * Bilingual in Spanish preferred*
- Starting Annual Salary Range: (unlicensed) $54,080.00 (licensed) $57,720.00 depending on licensure, plus after hour on-call compensation when assigned. Professionally fluent Spanish bilingual candidates receive an additional $0.60 per hour bilingual differential compensation
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 17 days paid PTO per year to start & 12 paid holidays per year, 403(b) retirement plan, and clinical supervision for BBS licensure
- Provide case management & social work services, including: case assessment & treatment planning, progress reports and evaluations, scheduling of required appointments, parent support & training, maintaining regular case notes of client and agency activities & attending multidisciplinary treatment team or similar meetings.
- Provide mental health services, including: assessment, child and family team meetings,individual, group & family therapy, rehabilitation, brokerage & crisis intervention. Some or all may be MediCal billed.
- Provide transitional living services including lifeskill assessment and skill development in critical life domains.
- May supervise In-home support or youth development staff.
- Must be able to work with clients with severe emotional needs in diverse settings, including family homes, residential care, juvenile justice facilities, schools, and other community settings
- Must be available full-time and able to provide services when clients and families need them, which can include evenings and weekends in order to ensure coordination and continuity of services in accordance to FCNI's Best practices and contractual obligations.
- Master's Degree from an accredited graduate school
- Bilingual candidates must be professionally fluent in Spanish
- Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) or LMFT preferred – or must be licensed eligible (ASW, MFTI)
- Knowledgeable of case work methods and techniques; acceptable social work practices; theories of behavior management and interventions; clinical assessment, counseling techniques and methodologies
- Participate in 24/7 after-hours on-call rotation as assigned
- Be of good character and reputation, professional, communicate effectively, and follow agency policy &procedures
- Meet all state criminal record & health screening clearance requirements and have a valid CA driver's license, insurance & acceptable DMV record.